Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 2: Favorite Movie

Just like music, I cannot pick just one favorite movie!  I have favorite movie’s for different moods.  Here are a few:

“The American President”
It’s just so funny!  I will watch it anytime, anywhere!  I have probably seen it at least 500 times and can recite most of the movie verbatim!  This is one of my favorite scenes.


“Beauty and the Beast”
Still my favorite Disney movie.  I own it in English and French…because I’m that ridiculous!


“Beaches”
Because I am a girl and I love to cry!  I will watch this movie anytime it is on TV…and cry like a baby every time!  I also love Bette Midler!


“Steel Magnolias”
Where to even start with this movie!  It’s a classic!! 


“Center Stage”
This is a classic in my book!  It’s just so good! 


“Juno”
Again, I will watch this anytime it is on TV.  It’s amazing!!


So, yeah, I like some pretty typical girl movies!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment