Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another week...

The weather has just been yucky around here lately! I would really love if we could have a weekend withouth rain for once! I really need next Saturday to be nice! We are having Jack's birthday party next Saturday at my mom's house and we really want it to be outside on their nice decks. So, we will see. We have a big week planned. I am working Monday and Tuesday this week. Then Wednesday is Jack's birthday! I cannot believe it! We are having his pictures taken at noon. That evening, my parents, Ryan's parents, and a couple other people are having dinner to celebrate Jack turning the big O-N-E!

Thursday, we are taking Jack to his very first Cardinals game. We got a good deal on tickets ($5 each...woohoo). So, I bought three, even though Jack won't sit in his. I figured we could spread out our stuff a little more. We just need to make it to the end of the fourth inning...I put in a birthday message for Jack, and they are played after the fourth inning. I know that he won't have a clue what is going on with the game, but, he loves watching people, so I think that he will enjoy it for a while.

Friday we don't have any big plans except some baking to get ready for the party on Saturday. I have to pick up Jack's little cake on Friday. The big cake is getting picked up Saturday. I can't wait for his party! I think it's going to be a good time had by all!

So, we are hoping for nice weather on Thursday and Saturday! My baby boy deserves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment