Thursday, August 21, 2008

Welcome!

Hello! Well, let me introduce myself to you! I'm Michelle...a twenty-something girl living in Illinois. I work at a University in the Student Activities office. I spend my days working with our Programming Board and planning about 150 events every year. I absolutely adore my job about 90% of the time. I enjoy working with college students and am constantly amazed at the creative ideas they come up with.

In addition to my job, I am a newlywed. I got married in July and am currently basking in the glow of having completed my thank you cards! We are also embarking on the major task of buying a house. Needless to say, there is a lot going on in my life. So, I wanted to start a blog that would allow me to share my life, my thoughts, and, well, mainly many ramblings with whoever wants to read and listen.

Thank you for checking this out and I hope you will look for future updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment