Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

While I should be a better person and think about all of the things that I am thankful for every day, I tend to really think about it at this time of year. So, here are the things I am thankful for right now:

  • My amazing husband who loves me unconditionally, even when my raging hormones are out of control.
  • My family that is always there for me and that entertains me on a daily basis.
  • A job that I love (on most days)
  • A baby on the way that seems to be growing and progressing just perfectly. I am not sure how it is possible to love something that you haven't met yet, so much...but I do.
  • My friends--without whom I would be completely lost
  • My DVR (okay, I have to put something on here that is a little frivolous). I mean, seriously, how did we live without this invention??
Have a great Thanksgiving! I hope that it's full of delicious foods, lots of family and friends, and great times.

No comments:

Post a Comment