Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nine Months

Jack Ryan, you are nine months old today! What are you up to these days?


You weigh about 21 pounds (we will get the exact weight at your doctor's appointment on Tuesday)

You are getting tall! You have a very long torso like your grandma Diane.

You LOVE to eat "people" food. You are very interested in everything that people around you are eating. You sit there like a little bird with your mouth hanging open until we give you whatever we have. I have not found a single thing that you will not eat.

Because of your interest in food, you have very little interest in your bottles. You still eat them, but sometimes it is a struggle to get you to finish them.

You have no interest in crawling so I'm pretty sure you will just start walking.

You are currently in a very needy stage. You want to be entertained...you don't like to just sit and play by yourself.

My favorite thing this month...you have learned to clap!! It is the cutest thing that I have ever seen! You clap at everything! I love it!

You are also very good at saying "hi" and you even say "hi Jack" when you see yourself. It is the cutest thing...I don't have a clue how you learned that, but "Jack" comes out "ack" and is pretty easy for babies to say (it was one of your cousin Rory's first words and your cousin Ava loves to say it). It's very cute though!

Your laugh is the sweetest sound in the world.


I love you so much! I can't believe you are 9 months old! I guess it's time to start thinking about a birthday party for my little man. May will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment