Friday, November 30, 2012

Random Tidbits

I have many a random tidbit for today...

We started the Elf on the Shelf nonsense at our house last week.  I kind of feel like this about the Elf


I mean, the thing is kind of creepy


Jack named our elf Ariel--so I guess it's a girl with a pixie cut.  Ariel has been fairly tame so far, but based on the behavior of my lovely three year old, I think that I need to step it up a little bit.  

-----------------------------

I had a parent teacher conference for Jack's preschool yesterday.  Seriously?  Parent teacher conference for the three year olds.  Cool.  I was ridiculously nervous leading up to the meeting.  It turned out okay.  She had some hilarious stories about our little man.  Including the following:

Teacher: "Jack, are you done painting your pumpkin?"
Jack: "My done"
Teacher: "I'm done--you say I'm done"
Jack: "My done"
Teacher: "No Jack, you say I am done"
Jack:  "You are done"

Little turkey is smarter than he looks. 

-----------------------------


 Carson is just adorable.  That's all I have to say about that!

-----------------------------

Jack's new favorite thing to do every morning is to go into Carson's room and climb into bed with him.  I love listening to their conversation (obviously very one sided).  



Here is the conversation that I overheard yesterday:

Jack:  Good morning brother.  What are you doing?
Carson: (Happy Squeal) 
Jack: I getting in your bed Carson.
Carson: (Probably thinking "dude, don't step on me...you are huge")
Jack: Don't worry Carson...mommy will come get you
Carson: ("Dear lord I hope she saves me from you")
Jack: Silly Carson

-------------------------

Jack has never had an interest in coloring or drawing.  He will very rarely ask to paint or something.  Recently he has wanted to draw more.  Here is his very first face.  It is Carson (in case you didn't see the resemblance) 

 -------------------------

I am so ready for Christmas to get here!  I love it!  I still have lots of shopping to do--but my boys are both done!  I need these few weeks to go quickly because I love giving people presents!!  Cannot wait!!  


Do you have any random tidbits??

No comments:

Post a Comment