Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fifteen Month Photos

I promised photos of Jack at 15 months.  So, here they are.  I had the brilliant idea to try to put him in the crib with the monkey and the sign again.  I knew it would be a disaster, but I figured I would try!

This was the first photo I took.  Actually not too bad!

DSCN3753

And then he was off….

Playing with his mobile

DSCN3758

Playing with the multiple signs I put in the bed to try to capture him at some point!

DSCN3760

He sat down and just looked at me like “Seriously mom??  Can you stop doing this yet??”

DSCN3765

And then we did some of this…

DSCN3766

At that point, I let him out of the crib at taped a sign to his back since most of the photos I have of him are of him running away from me…

DSCN3768

DSCN3771

After our photo shoot, we were playing. 

I love this picture…he looks like he is seriously up to something!

DSCN3773

I’m running!!!

DSCN3775

Giving the baby doll kisses

DSCN3783

Doing the “Itsy Bitsy Spider”

DSCN3797

Hiding behind daddy!

 DSCN3802

Talking on the phone!

DSCN3807

Woah! That was a busy day! 

Happy 15 month birthday Jack!  Mommy loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment