Whew! I'm glad that is out of the way. On to way more important things...like the fact that my baby is fifteen months old today! I cannot believe it! I feel like he should still be a teeny, tiny infant that just wanted to take a nap on me. But he's not a baby anymore.
He has turned into this crazy kid
He never stops moving!
So Jack, , lets do a little recap of you these days.
- You weigh about 24.5 pounds
- I have no idea how tall you are night now, but we will find out when you go to the doctor next week!
- You wear 18 month shirts and are still mostly wearing 12 month shorts. You have a little butt!
- You are an excellent sleeper and like to sleep in. You go to bed around 8:30 every night and sleep until about 9 the next morning.
- You are getting better at napping. You usually sleep from at least 1-3 in the afternoon. Some days it's longer. You are still not good at napping other places in pack and plays.
- You have entered a period of not wanting to eat lately. You are too busy to eat!
- That being said, you have discovered a love of raisins! You adore them and would probably eat multiple boxes a day if we let you.
- You also love your milk and juice! You learned to drink from a cup with a straw (you are still figuring out the regular sippy cup thing...you can't seem to tip it back enough) and you can't get enough of the cup!
- You "talk" nonstop and are learning more words. Your currently vocabulary includes "mama, dada, ball, bye, bite, puppy, play, pool (but only if you are near a pool) and go." You call your lovey something that sounds like "suh" and I'm not sure what that means. But you say it whenever you want lovey. You are funny because you seem to have whole conversations with me and get annoyed when I don't understand what you are saying.
- I think that you are as done with the hot weather as I am. You love to be outside, but with it being so hot, we keep you inside. Can't wait until it gets cooler so we can go out for walks to the park more.
- You have recently learned to walk backwards and to spin in circles until you get dizzy and fall down. It is hilarious.
- Your favorite game right now is a combination of hide and seek and peek-a-boo. You go behind a couch, into the hallway, behind a table, etc. You hide there for a minute, and then you peek out until someone looks at you and says "Boo!" and then you laugh and laugh. It's adorable.