Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

It's Mother's Day! I am so excited to share the day with my family. Most importantly, I am very excited about the fact that I am about to become a mom for the first time. I can't wait to meet my little man very soon. I go to the doctor tomorrow to find out if I am making any progress. I have been having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions and some regular contractions that hurt a bit. I need to prepare myself for the pain that is coming my way. But, I am trying not to think about that. I am planning to get the lovely epidural, so I hope to not be in too much pain for too long. But, I know that it will all be worth it.

So, a very Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there...and to all those that are about to be become moms!

1 comment:

  1. Happy late Mother's day Michelle! BTW, who is Braxton Hicks?

    ReplyDelete