Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ugh...

So, as I approach 38 weeks in my pregnancy I am getting super miserable. I can't put my own shoes on unless they are flip flops. I woke up this morning and my back is killing me. This is a very hard time because every new symptom or issue I have can actually also be symptom of pre-labor. I'm seriously ready for this baby to make his appearance. I go to the doctor tomorrow and I am seriously hoping that I will have made some progress in terms of dilating. I am also hoping that we will be able to set a date for an induction if I haven't had this baby. The doctor promised that he wouldn't let me go past my due date...which is now in two weeks. So, we will see. I'm going into my appointment very hopeful that we will have some new news to share. I'm afraid that I will leave the appointment in tears if nothing has changed and nothing is planned.

But, in the meantime, I'm off to enjoy my Sunday...you never know...I could have a little baby boy in my arms next Sunday!

1 comment: