Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Conversation...

My husband and I sometimes have the most random conversations. And sometimes I forget how funny my husband can be.

On Sunday, we were sitting in our living room playing with the baby and watching TV. A story about Tiger Woods came on (is anyone else sick of hearing about Tiger and his many, many transgressions?). They were talking about his decision to take a break from golf indefinitely. However, some very funny writer for "Weekend Today" decided to make the headline a little comical.

I didn't pay the story any attention until my husband starts laughing hysterically.

Barely able to speak, he stammers, "Look...at...the...TV..."

Before I can even look, he yells "Tiger Pulls Out....Tiger Pulls Out...HA HA HA HA HA!"

Apparently the Today Show decided it was a good idea to title this particular story "Tiger Pulls Out" (no pun intended, I'm sure!).

My husband thought this was the funniest thing he had ever heard or seen. So, I decide to humor him and laugh a little too. It really is true, men never really get past an eighth graders mentality, do they?

No comments:

Post a Comment