Tuesday, December 1, 2009

the post in which I realize I am an awful blogger

I guess that I am just not cut out for this blogging thing! I can't seem to post once a week...let alone once a day! I'm not sure how some of my favorite bloggers do it! They have families and jobs, yet they still find time to post on a daily basis. It's amazing to me!

I guess I really don't feel like I have anything to say that would be of interest to anyone. I could talk about my baby. I could talk about my job. Neither are super exciting to anyone except me!

I think that trying to blog has made me realize that I don't have anything going on in my life except my baby. I love that little guy more than this post could even begin to explain. Seeing him smile and hearing him laugh make every day worth living. That being said, I know that I have to live my life for myself...not just for my son. I have to figure out what is going to make me feel like a whole person...what will personally fulfill me?

The quest begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment