Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pregnancy....wow...

I knew that being pregnant wouldn't be easy. Actually, so far, it hasn't been horribly bad. I haven't been too sick...just kind of nauseous, tired, and kind of cranky. After going to the doctor yesterday, I realized that this is going to be a LOOOONG 9 months. I'm sure that when I look back over it after the baby comes that it won't seem so long, but right now, it seems like an eternity. Next week...I will hit 10 weeks...which technically means that I will have made it 25% of the way through the fun.

I am just so impatient with everything. I want things when I want them...If I want a taco, I go buy a taco. If I want a new pair of shoes, I buy a new pair of shoes. But, I can't make baby come before it's ready. I'm so excited...but, I know that we have a lot to get ready for before we get to bring baby home. Just thinking about adorable little clothes, cribs, and car seats makes me so happy. In 11 weeks we will get to find out whether little boo boo is a girl or a boy. What do we want? Well, that's a post for another day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment