Friday, October 31, 2008

My BFF

I'm so excited! My best friend lives far, far away in Stupid Ohio (I apologize if you live in or love the state of Ohio, however, Ohio stole my best friend, so I hate it!. Her husband is an engineer and got his first job out there, so Lise traveled to be with him of course. I was so, so sad when she left in August of 2007 (seems like an eternity ago). I have seen her a number of times since then for her bridal shower/bachelorette party, her wedding, my wedding festivities, and when she did a one night stay with me while in town for work the first week of October. I'm super excited because she and her husband are coming into town tonight to stay with Ryan and I for the night. They are going to a wedding tomorrow in St. Louis and are going to spend the evening and part of the day with us tomorrow. I can't hardly wait!! I miss her terribly and wish she would move closer. Baby needs their aunt Lise to be close!

No comments:

Post a Comment