Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Updates

Well, Jack was born six weeks ago today. I don't know where the time has gone. I have to go back to work in two weeks...and I'm not happy about it at all! I even went and bought a lottery ticket yesterday in the hopes that I would win the $94 million prize so I could just stay at home. I'm not looking forward to leaving my baby boy behind.

Anyway. I go to the doctor today for my six week checkup. I should be cleared for all activities...not that I haven't pretty much been doing what I want. I'm hoping that I will be able to get my doctor to say that I am cleared to go back to work as of next Monday as opposed to clearing me for tomorrow. I am not going back to work until July 15, but once I am cleared by him I can't use my sick time, I have to just use vacation. I have plenty of vacation time, but we have are planning a trip out to Arizona in the fall and then my whole family will be going to Mexico in the spring. Should be good times!

On a sad note, I can't believe that Michael Jackson AND Billy Mays died this week. That's so sad! Ryan feels personally responsible for Billy Mays death...that's a long story! And am I the only one that thinks that Farrah Faucet got screwed because Michael Jackson died the same day she did? She kind of got pushed to the end of all the newscasts. And really, is anyone still talking about her death? Not really. However about half of the Today Show this morning was about Michael Jackson.

Anywho...I'm going to do a couple things before Jack wakes up from his nap! Have a lovely Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment