Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 1: Your Favorite Song

Choosing just one favorite song would be impossible.  Music is such a big part of my life!  So, here are few of my favorites right now.

Tyrone Wells “Seabreeze”
This was Ryan and my first dance song.  It’s a constant favorite of mine!


Sugarland “Joey”
This is a recent favorite.  I just can’t get enough of it!  I love to belt it out in my car!


Glee “Don’t Rain on My Parade”
Okay, really anything from Glee.  I’m obsessed!  Yes, I am like a 12 year old girl.  I don’t miss an episode!  I buy the CD’s on the day they are released (as in I go into work late so that I can be at Target at 8AM to buy them!).  I’m a dork! 

Dave Matthews Band “You and Me”
I love pretty much any and all Dave music.  This is a current favorite!  I had to post the Grammy performance because Dave looked so cute all dressed up for the night!!

I could go on and on!  But, I will stop with those! 

No comments:

Post a Comment