Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 5: Favorite Quote

Favorite Quotes…this was a little harder than the previous four days! I guess that my favorite quote of all time is:

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Mead

When I was Student Body President during college, I had to select a quote to write on a chair that stays in the President’s office. It has been signed by a lot of former Student Body Presidents. This was the quote that I chose for that chair. I feel like it speaks volumes of the impact that individuals can have on the world.

All of my other favorite quotes are either from movies or random things that my friends and I have said. I think I will keep those private!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment