Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 3: Favorite TV Show

“Make It Or Break It”
Yup…again…I’m a 13 year old girl.  I am pretty much on board with any of the ABC Family Shows.  Okay, mainly four of them…this one, Greek, Secret Life of the American Teenager and Pretty Little Liars!!

“How I Met Your Mother”
It’s just hilarious.  Neil Patrick Harris rocks my world!


“Modern Family”
This is my favorite new half hour comedy.  Yup, I have plenty of “favorite” categories.  If you have not watched this show, I highly recommend it. 


“Grey’s Anatomy”
A perpetual favorite.  It was getting a little crazy (I mean the whole Izzy having ghost sex with Denny…come on!), but they totally got me back with the finale last year.  It was just so awesome! 

“The West Wing”
This still qualifies as probably my favorite show of all time.  I still watch the reruns on Bravo.  I have all the seasons on DVD and watch them a lot.  This happens to be one of my favorite scenes ever. 

I have so many other favorite shows that I don’t miss…including: Private Practice, Teen Mom (yup, I am ridiculous), Friends, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and 24.  I am also a reality TV junkie.  I will pretty much watch anything! 

What are your favorite shows?

No comments:

Post a Comment