Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 9: A Photo You Took

Well, I take a lot of photos, so this was hard.  I’m going to not post any pictures of Jack, because that would be too easy.

Let’s start with a funny one!  I encountered this van in downtown St. Louis a couple years ago.  The van literally has a window unit air conditioner.  It cracks me up to this day!!!

van with air

I took the next two pictures on my honeymoon.  The first is at the ruins at Chichen Itza.  I love this picture for whatever reason.  It was taken with a very basic point and shoot camera, but I love it!

honeymoon 1

This next picture is also from our Honeymoon and is of Ryan on the beach outside our hotel.  I love the beach and the aqua blue water.  And I love him, so it’s a picture full of love!

honeymoon 2

That’s all I am going to add for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment