Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 6: 20 of my favorite things

20 of my favorite things. Alright…here we go!

1. My beautiful son, Jack
2. My patient, forgiving husband, Ryan
3. My huge, extended family
4. My amazing friends
5. Crisp, Fall weather
6. My job and my coworkers
7. French fries…yup, I love them!
8. McDonalds Coke…although I have pretty much given it up
9. Baking delicious treats
10. Giving someone a gift that they love
11. A relaxing evening on the couch
12. Clean sheets
13. Glee…it totally makes my list!
14. Watching a great new movie
15. Miniature golf
16. St. Louis Cardinals baseball
17. A new outfit
18. Watching Jack learn something new. It’s absolutely amazing
19. A great night out with friends
20. Vacation! I would love one right now!

I could go on and on…these are the first 20 things that popped into my head, so I’m sure that I have forgotten a million things!

No comments:

Post a Comment