Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 4: Favorite Book

I will be kind of glad when I get past these “favorite” categories.  I cannot pick just one!  I’m a pretty avid reader, but I will be the first to admit that I don’t read anything too serious.  I’m a major fan of chick lit.  In the course of getting my bachelor’s degree and master’s degree, I had to read plenty of stuff that I didn’t want to, so now I read things that entertain me.  Here are a few of my favorites.

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
I could probably read this book over and over again.  It’s probably one of the only books that I have read more than once or twice.  Ever since I read it in middle school, it’s been on my bookshelf.

The Little Prince or Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
I absolutely love this book.  This was the first book that I read completely in French and I fell in love with it.  I can’t wait to read it to Jack and have him love it too!

Suzanne’s Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson
Such a tear jerker!  I love it!  I couldn’t put it down when I read it.

LA Candy by Lauren Conrad
Yup, I am that girl…I bought this book (and it’s sequel) and read them in just a couple days. 

Anything by Nicholas Sparks.  I’m a sucker for those books!! 

Again, those are just a few of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment