Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 7: A Photo that makes you happy

And now I will bore you with lots of photos that make me happy!

I love this first photo because Jack looks so little in it!!DSCN2767

My little Cardinals fan!
DSCN2891

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!  I love this!  It was his first attempt at cereal and it’s hilarious!!
006

This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Jack.  I cannot believe how little he looks in it!  I loved this outfit so much!DSCN1244

Happy baby!
DSCN1295

My little used car salesman!
DSCN2986

My big boy walking around the yard
DSCN3656

I can’t even begin to describe my love of this picture.  Jack and the monkey have basically the same expression!  Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
 DSCN3225

Our family on Mother’s Day
family photo

My two favorite little people…even if they had no interest in having their picture taken together.  I just love this picture because they look like they are the same size!  Poor Ava is 10 months older but now weighs less than Jack!jack and ava

These are my students that I work with.  This was our group photo from this year!  I love them all dearly.  I am so fortunate to work with a great group of kids every year.  I am a mom to 20 great college kids every year and that is awesome!  CAB 2010

This was Jack’s first time meeting Fredbird!  And he made fun of me!  Oh well…he signed a copy of the picture to Jack!  Makes me laugh!
fredbird

These are three of my favorite people in the world.  I love them dearly!
wedding friends

My love
wedding 1

This was Mother’s Day 2009.  Jack was born about two weeks later.  I am hugely pregnant and I remember how miserable I was!  But, I love this picture of me, my mom, my sister, and my beautiful niece Ava.
mothers day 2009

I love pictures and I take so many of them!  I could go on forever, but I will stop there!

No comments:

Post a Comment